The Tesira line of digital signal processors takes our legacy for customizable, configurable, medium-scale platforms and extends it to the large, extra large, and super-scale platforms. By using Audio Video Bridging (AVB), an IEEE open standard, its networking capabilities are among the most flexible, scalable, and affordable on the market. The Tesira line includes the SERVER (can be deployed as a redundant pair), SERVER-IO, and TesiraFORTÉ, with each offering different networking capabilities for different installation environments.
Our most recent update is the state-of-the-art of everything we know and love about audio. Now Tesira SERVER and SERVER-IO can use Dante™ (DAN-1 card), CobraNet® (SCM-1 card), and AVB (AVB-1 card) in a single chassis making for a very powerful, future-proofed, and robust network.
With seamless integration into Tesira, the D Series units function as a discrete high-power output device in the Tesira environment, with multi-channel audio inputs, control and monitoring all carried over a single Cat-5e/6 network cable.
Available in 3 power configurations (8000 W, 12000 W and 20000 W), D Series heralds the introduction of Rational Power Management™ (RPM) technology. RPM allows truly flexible allocation of total available power without loss of channel count, to ensure the most efficient and rational use of overall amplifier inventory.
The combination of unique amplifier technologies and innovative CAFE software tools enable better mains management and allow substantial savings to be made on critical infrastructure such as cooling and UPS systems, lowering the overall installation and running costs of a venue audio system.
- Comprehensive amplifier surveillance
- Full functionality as Tesira expander device with integration of amplifier configuration and surveillance
- Hot-swappable - Host name hot swap with complete configuration transfer
- Power state management for auto power down and ultra-low draw sleep state
- Platform indicators for Alarm, Activity, Status and Power
- Per-channel indicators for Load, Amp, Signal and Mute
- Ethernet-based Audio Video Bridging (AVB) networking
- GPIO and RS232 connectivity for integration flexibility
For more information, please visit Lab.Gruppen's dedicated site.