BIAMP SYSTEMS IS PLEASED TO EXTEND THE FOLLOWING 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF OUR PROFESSIONAL SOUND EQUIPMENT
- Biamp Systems warrants to the original purchaser of new products that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 YEARS from the date of purchase from an authorized Biamp Systems dealer, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
- If you notify Biamp during the warranty period that a Biamp Systems product fails to comply with the warranty, Biamp Systems will repair or replace, at Biamp Systems' option, the nonconforming product. As a condition to receiving the benefits of this warranty, you must provide Biamp Systems with documentation that establishes that you were the original purchaser of the products. Such evidence may consist of your sales receipt from an authorized Biamp Systems dealer. Transportation and insurance charges to and from the Biamp Systems factory for warranty service shall be your responsibility.
- This warranty will be VOID if the serial number has been removed or defaced; or if the product has been altered, subjected to damage, abuse or rental usage, repaired by any person not authorized by Biamp Systems to make repairs; or installed in any manner that does not comply with Biamp Systems' recommendations.
- Electro-mechanical fans, electrolytic capacitors, and normal wear and tear of items such as paint, knobs, handles, and covers are not covered under this warranty.
- THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BIAMP SYSTEMS DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- The remedies set forth herein shall be the purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies with respect to any defective product.
- No agent, employee, distributor or dealer of Biamp Systems is authorized to modify this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of Biamp Systems. Statements, representations or warranties made by any dealer do not constitute warranties by Biamp Systems. Biamp Systems shall not be responsible or liable for any statement, representation or warranty made by any dealer or other person.
- No action for breach of this warranty may be commenced more than one year after the expiration of this warranty.
- BIAMP SYSTEMS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF USE ARISING OUT OF THE PURCHASE, SALE, OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS, EVEN IF BIAMP SYSTEMS WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.