Mastering Tesira configurable servers will give you mastery over the class of the industry.
There are no prerequisites for Tesira SERVER/SERVER-IO training, although our recommended path is to first become certified on TesiraFORTÉ.
Upon completion of Tesira SERVER/SERVER-IO certification, attendees will have a better understanding of the following:
- Overview of Tesira hardware features, system architecture, and concepts
- In-depth understanding of all audio DSP blocks
- How to use Tesira partitions effectively
- Using the equipment table and compilation engine to best effect
- Understanding how AVB, Dante, and CobraNet co-exist on the Tesira platform
- Multiple methods for providing user access via Tesira logic and control options
Training is conducted in installments via online videos, allowing students to learn at their own pace. Biamp’s Tesira SERVER/SERVER-IO online training can be accessed any time, from anywhere, and all sessions are available free-of-charge. You'll also earn 22.5 renewal units (RUs) toward InfoComm CTS once you complete the training. We estimate the entire training to take approximately 24 hours to complete.
Ready to get started? Register here.