Vocia — our advanced paging and voice evacuation platform — fits a wide range of installation sizes and configurations because every component contains memory and processing resources that communicate intelligently across your network. Its modular hardware and easy-to-use software help you imagine and implement the right approach for a simple overhead paging application or a complex system with many zones—and everything in between.
The goal of our Vocia training is to provide Biamp integrators with the necessary tools to design, integrate, and troubleshoot Vocia implementations. Upon completion of Vocia certification, attendees will have a better understanding of the following:
- How Vocia's decentralized architecture works
- All of the Vocia hardware options and their features
- Vocia software, including alarm conditions, programming page codes, and automated messaging
- Understanding the capabilities of passive and active end-of-line detection for speaker runs
- How to implement single- and multi-world systems
- VoIP paging
- The basics of VACIE, fire panel connections, and emergency system considerations for Vocia
Training is conducted in installments via online videos, allowing students to learn at their own pace. Biamp’s Vocia training videos can be accessed any time, from anywhere, and all sessions are available free-of-charge. You'll also earn 6 renewal units (RUs) toward InfoComm CTS once you complete the training. We estimate the entire training to take approximately 8-10 hours to complete.
Ready to get started? Register here.
¿Prefiere a español? Regístrese aquí.