When we created Tesira®, it was always part of our plan to complement our enterprise-level platform with devices built for everyday audio. The TesiraFORTÉ family is the next step in our plan: four different models with optional AVB networking, optimized for specific applications with fixed I/O configurations.
Upon completion of TesiraFORTÉ certification, attendees will have a better understanding of the following:
- All of TesiraFORTÉ's features and concepts using the default configuration files that ship with each device
- Tesira software, including tips and tricks on how to label and draw lines quickly (reducing your programming time)
- Considerations for Audio system commissioning
- Why conference systems need AEC
- The basics of AVB, the Ethernet technology that serves as Tesira's audio backbone
- How to program a two TesiraFORTÉ system and how to add Tesira expanders
Training is conducted in installments via online videos, allowing students to learn at their own pace. Biamp’s TesiraFORTÉ training videos can be accessed any time, from anywhere, and all sessions are available free-of-charge. You'll also earn 4 renewal units (RUs) toward InfoComm CTS once you complete the training. We estimate the entire training to take approximately 4-5 hours to complete.
Ready to get started? Register here.
¿Prefiere a español? Regístrese aquí.