With the addition of TesiraLUX, Tesira now supports real-time video distribution over the network.
There are no prerequisites for TesiraLUX training, although our recommended path is to first become certified on TesiraFORTÉ and SERVER/SERVER-IO.
Upon completion of TesiraLUX certification, attendees will have a better understanding of the following:
- TesiraLUX hardware features, system architecture, and concepts.
- Why video signals can require so much bandwidth.
- New partitions for programming a TesiraLUX system in the Tesira software.
- The AVB/TSN network considerations for a TesiraLUX system.
- Dynamic AVB stream utilization and routing.
Training is conducted in installments via online videos, allowing students to learn at their own pace. Biamp’s TesiraLUX online training can be accessed any time, from anywhere, and all sessions are available free-of-charge. You'll also earn 3 renewal units (RUs) toward InfoComm CTS once you complete the training. We estimate the entire training to take approximately 4-5 hours to complete.
Ready to get started? Register here.