Devio delivers all of Biamp’s years of audio experience in a streamlined, automated and curated experience. Addressing the need for rapidly deployable and consistently excellent conferencing solutions, Devio eliminates programming and commissioning time without compromising on audio quality.
Leveraging Biamp’s unique technologies, Parlé Beamtracking® microphones track and intelligently mix conversations from around the room. This allows far-end participants to follow the discussion as it unfolds, creating a natural audio experience and breaking down barriers to truly collaborative meetings.
Devio delivers a powerful, hassle-free approach to meeting rooms of all sizes
Devio SCR - Small Room Solutions
- Complete huddle and small room solutions.
- Works with PCs running conferencing platforms including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet, Cisco Webex and many more.
- Supports a single USB connection to a host computer for audio and video media using DisplayLink USB graphics technology.
- Auto Setup validates device connections, adjusts room levels and sets speaker EQ to optimize audio quality.
- Can be monitored and managed remotely using Biamp SageVue software and API, via SNMP, or with the Devio SAU software.
Devio SCX – Medium / Large Room Solutions
- Flexible meeting room hubs.
- Compatible with Biamp’s Tesira audio accessories.
- Build a complete system with microphones, amplifiers, loudspeakers.
- Deploy with zero programming and streamlined commissioning.
- Biamp Launch automates, while delivering consistently extraordinary audio.
- Can be monitored and managed remotely using Biamp SageVue software and API.
Easy AV—The way it was meant to be.
The goal of AV equipment is to help people communicate. A complicated system defeats the purpose. That’s we created Devio with simplicity in mind, making is straightforward to install, manage and control.
Biamp has built its reputation on great sound. It’s been our business for 40+ years. Our technology allows conversation to flow naturally and be heard, whether you are communicating on a conference call, in a lecture hall, or in a courtroom.
Beamtracking technology allows a single microphone to cover a wide area with little to no setup, since the microphone identifies and locks to a signal source—even if the person speaking is moving around.