Feb 5, 2019
Biamp Enhances SageVue™ Monitoring and Management Platform to Better Support Large Systems
Major Additions Give Technology Managers Powerful New Tools to Maintain, Control, and Configure Their Biamp Solutions
AMSTERDAM — Biamp will be highlighting the expanding capabilities of its SageVue™ browser-based monitoring and management platform at ISE 2019 (Stand 3-B120). Enabling powerful, flexible, and effective systems monitoring and management for networked Tesira® and Devio® devices, the forthcoming SageVue 2.0 release provides technology managers with even more powerful tools to administer their Biamp equipment efficiently, the capability to work in strictly controlled IT environments, and a customizable user interface (UI) to ensure the most important information is visible to each user.
“SageVue is a superior management tool because of its inherent flexibility. It’s AV management your way, from the customizable UI to its fully featured RESTful API that enables easy integration with the IT network management system of your choice,” said Joe Andrulis, executive vice president of corporate development at Biamp. “SageVue empowers customers to work the way they want, and we continue to add new features to support more device types and new customer needs thereby ensuring that solutions based on Biamp equipment are the most secure and easiest to manage in the market.”
New features available for AV technology managers in SageVue 2.0 include:
- Take control of your deployment by sending configuration updates to Tesira systems
- Automate your maintenance by scheduling events, including device reboots, firmware updates, Tesira preset recalls, and Devio auto-tune functionality
- Manage large deployments more easily with a refined user experience
- Customize SageVue by creating and saving personal views of devices and systems
- Monitor policy compliance by creating device profiles
- Support for Windows® Server 2012 and Windows Server 2016
- Monitor offline activation workflow for facilities with restrictions on internet access
SageVue already supports the ability to access and configure Tesira VoIP-enabled devices directly, without the need to use Tesira software, and comes pre-configured for the most popular VoIP proxy vendors.
The 2.0 release of the SageVue platform will be available Q2 of 2019. More information on Biamp’s full product portfolio is available at www.biamp.com.