- Network friendly open architecture
- NexLink digital audio linking via Ethernet
- User definable system design
- Built in AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) technology
- Pre-configured I/O with definable DSP
- RS232 for 3rd party control
- Extensible audio components and routing options
Nexia’s reliability, flexibility, and simple connectivity make it an excellent choice for a variety of installation scenarios.
Nexia digital signal processors support high quality distance conferencing, as well as the ability to distribute audio throughout multiple rooms. Nexia operates on regular Ethernet cabling using NexLink, a protocol created by Biamp to maximize clarity and speed over short distances. In addition, you can connect multiple Nexia units if an installation requires expansion at a future date.
High-quality distance conferencing.
Nexia teleconferencing and video conferencing digital signal processors feature built in Acoustic Echo Cancellation, and are designed to provide clear audio while delivering true 20Hz to 20kHz bandwidth during multiple participant conversations.
Biamp has built its reputation on great sound. It’s been our business for 40+ years. Our technology allows conversation to flow naturally and be heard, whether you are communicating on a conference call, in a lecture hall, or in a courtroom.