PARLÉ MICROPHONE OPTIMIZATION
Training & Certification
This course covers the process of optimizing the Parlé family of Beamtracking microphones. From determining the appropriate Parlé model by taking physical and acoustical measurements, to seeing what’s under the hood of the customizable Parlé block in Tesira software, this course eliminates guesswork in all phases of a project. Parlé Microphone Optimization focuses on streamlining the design phase and reducing the time needed for commissioning while maximizing system performance.
PREREQUISITES: There are no prerequisites for this course but some experience with Tesira Software will help you get the most out of this session. Completion of the TesiraFORTÉ online course is strongly recommended.
CONTINUING EDUCATION: 1.25 AVIXA RUs for CTS/CTS-D/CTS-I.
TIME TO COMPLETE: 2.5 hours (instructor-led).
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The best application of each model in the Parlé microphone family
- Basic principles in acoustics and how to gather measurements with a smartphone
- How to use the Cornerstone Parlé Calculator to create and evaluate microphone system designs
- An overview of the recommended signal processing and what each component does in detail
- How to quickly set up the Acoustic Echo Cancellation feature
- Tips and Tricks to aid in commissioning and sign off with the client
How dBA SPL, NC, and RT60 acoustical measurements impact microphone strategy and performance in conference room environments.
What role each part of the signal processing chain has in achieving maximum clarity and techniques for customizing them.
ACOUSTIC ECHO CANCELLING
Concepts of AEC and simple methods to ensure everything is working correctly.
COMPLETE REQUEST FORM