At most medical facilities, a diverse array of patients and medical professionals are onsite each day. Healthcare providers are particularly sensitive to the importance of a flexible and comfortable healing environment. That means ensuring that overhead pages intended for a physician in a particular department don’t disturb patients who are recovering in a different area of the building, and that important announcements reach the appropriate floors.
Biamp understands the intricacies of hospital and healthcare environments. We offer worldwide experience and scalable solutions for installations ranging from a communications system for a single operating room to an entire hospital audio system with comprehensive networked paging and distance conferencing.
For busy medical centers with multiple zones of networked paging, messaging, and background music, Vocia's advanced overhead paging capabilities allow nurses and other medical professionals to direct pages to specific zones without disturbing patients in unaffected areas. To ensure that the paging system is always working, Vocia uses decentralized networks to eliminate any single point of potential system failure, and facility managers can receive automatic notifications if any element of the system goes offline.
We offer worldwide experience and scalable solutions for installations ranging from a communications system for a single operating room to an entire hospital audio system with comprehensive networked paging and distance conferencing.
The unique need of healthcare facilities for professional-grade networked public address and voice evacuation systems requires a specialized audio solution. A quieter healthcare environment has countless benefits, including shorter patient stays, faster staff response times, and more efficient operations. Vocia lets you pinpoint messages and announcements only where they’re relevant—in a building, floor, or even a hallway. In addition, Vocia’s ANC can automatically adjust the volume of pages to be louder or quieter based on real-time ambient noise. The Nurse Call integration package enables a direct connection to supported Nurse Call systems.
• Decentralized networking with no single point of failure
• Standard paging, zoned paging, and critical paging in one platform
• Integrates with nurse call solutions
• Seamless integration with nurse call solutions, as well as audio conferencing solutions like Tesira
• Scalable to grow with a facility’s needs
Biamp’s acoustic echo cancellation was designed specifically to provide crisp, clear audio for conference calls and remote consultations between hospitals and rural clinics, as well as global telemedicine that enables doctors around the world to participate in the same surgery. Tesira is a single networked platform that supports both audio and video meeting the AV needs of your medical facility.
• Audio routing across the entire hospital network
• Scalable DSP with the ability to support AVB, CobraNet®, and Dante™ protocols
• Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) at the end points
• Stream, manage, and control background music in designated zones
• Multiple video sources can be streamed simultaneously to different operating rooms
Physicians, researchers, and administrators need private spaces to conduct meetings and conference calls without disturbing their colleagues. Traditional conference rooms are too large and formal for everyday collaboration needs. Huddle spaces are a natural complement to this growing need but these spaces need quality conferencing equipment without the hassle. That's where Devio can help.
• Single cable connectivity to laptop with USB 3.0
• Automatic room setup
• Acoustic echo cancellation and automatic gain control
• 8 element beamforming microphone in two form factors—tabletop or ceiling mount