- Contact Us
Mar 10, 2009
Biamp Systems has announced the twelve companies that received the 2008 Biamp Distributor of the Year Awards, recognizing business acumen and drive to mutually grow business worldwide.
Biamp developed the Distributor of the Year Awards to showcase the best and brightest in the AV industry. The winning companies are selected on various criteria including:
• Business Acumen
• Strength of Partnership with Biamp Systems
• Overall Professionalism
• Technical Experience
• Sales volume
• Passion for the AV industry
The 2008 Distributor of the Year award recipients represent a broad range of companies that demonstrated excellence throughout the year:
• Europe West - Audiopole (France)
• Europe Central & East - Prase Engineering (Italy)
• SE Asia/Pacific - Audio Products Group (Australia/New Zealand)
• Latin America - Almacenes Audiovisuales/Foto Niza (Mexico)
• North Asia - PAV Technology (Hong Kong)
• India, Middle East & Africa - Tectronics (United Arab Emirates)
The 2008 Most Improved award recipients represent companies with a firm drive and commitment to grow with Biamp Systems:
• Europe West - Electric Sound (Benelux)
• Europe Central & East - Aris Pro (Russia)
• SE Asia/Pacific - EVI (Philippines)
• Latin America - HT Audio Systems (Dominican Republic)
• North Asia - ChinaTech Engineering (Hong Kong)
• India, Middle East & Africa - HCL Infosystems (India)
"This is a fantastic achievement for these distributors," said Graeme Harrison, VP of International Sales, Biamp Systems. "These awards reflect our appreciation to our key distributors for consistently performing, achieving great results and supporting Biamp Systems. They are an integral part of our company."
Biamp Systems, LLC is a leading provider of innovative, networked media systems that power the world’s most sophisticated audio/video installations. The company is recognized worldwide for delivering high-quality products and backing each one with a commitment to exceptional customer service.
Recipient of the Frost & Sullivan 2018 Global Installed Audio Conferencing Enabling Technology Leadership Award, Biamp is dedicated to creating products that drive the evolution of communication through sight and sound. The award-winning Biamp product suite includes: Tesira® media system for digital audio and video networking, Devio® collaboration tool for modern workplaces, Audia® digital audio platform, Nexia® digital signal processors, and Vocia® networked public address and voice evacuation system. Each has its own specific feature set that can be customized and integrated in a wide range of applications, including corporate boardrooms, conference centers, huddle rooms, performing arts venues, courtrooms, hospitals, transportation hubs, campuses and multi-building facilities.
Founded in 1976, Biamp is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, USA, with additional engineering operations in Brisbane, Australia and Rochester, New York. For more information on Biamp, please visit www.biamp.com.