Biamp products can be found in a variety of installations around the globe. Learn more about how our solutions enhance venue types of all kinds below.
*Have an amazing installation story to share? Click here and find out what information to include and how to send it to us.
Home to the Washburn University Ichabods’ basketball teams and women's volleyball team, Lee Arena is a 4,150‐seat indoor sports venue that draws some of the largest crowds in NCAA Division II. Along with basketball and volleyball games, Lee Arena hosts graduations and other non‐sporting events using a stage in the arena’s center or at end court. This functional versality, along with the university’s desire for both clear voice announcements and high musical sound quality, provided challenges for the audio system design.
They chose a distributed system using Biamp's Community I SERIES loudspeakers. The system is divided into several zones covering the bleachers and floor areas. Each zone has its own level adjustment, delay and equalization to maintain consistent coverage and sound quality throughout the arena.
Take a few minutes to tell us about your amazing installation with Biamp products.
All it takes is an email.
*PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:1. Your full contact information
- Your company name and address (include country), website url, etc
- Your first and last name, job title, email address, contact phone number (address if different)
2. Where the Biamp solution was installed:
- Customer's company name, address/location (city, state, country).
3. List the Biamp products installed (include product name/sku and each quantity).
4. Briefly explain the business problem you and the Biamp products used in the solution.
5. Please include any photos/images we can post on our public website.
6. Email the information to us here.