SageVue is the best solution for managing your Biamp devices
SageVue is a browser-based software platform that enables technology managers, integrators, and end users to manage and monitor Biamp devices connected to their network. With SageVue, authorized individuals can review system status and perform administrative tasks.
SageVue intelligently interfaces with LDAP infrastructure, allowing technology managers to use existing accounts and groups to control system access to the software. The platform is also equipped with a full-featured RESTful API, providing the ability to pull information into custom dashboards or third-party monitoring applications, delivering a single, comprehensive view of all Biamp devices connected to the network.
Best of all, it’s available to you at no cost.
- Delivers a single, comprehensive view of Tesira, Devio, Cambridge*, and Crowd Mics devices connected to the network
- Monitors the status of network-connected Tesira, Devio, Cambridge*, and Crowd Mics devices, providing immediate visual feedback regarding the health of your systems
- Sorting and tagging tools are available to help organize and filter data
- Firmware can be updated remotely, either in groups or on a device-by-device basis; users can also reboot individual devices via SageVue
- Enables direct access to the VoIP configuration functions of Tesira VoIP-enabled devices and comes pre-configured with the most popular proxy vendors, including Avaya, Cisco, and ShoreTel
- Allows configuration of network properties for Tesira and Devio devices, including IP addressing and 802.1X port management
- Integrates with LDAP infrastructure; users can map LDAP groups to user roles in SageVue and assign granular access privileges
- Provides access to both the user and advanced logs of Tesira devices
- Features a full log of user activity for traceability
*Feature available in future updates.
The host or virtual machine running SageVue must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Windows 10, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, or Server 2019
- 2GHz Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 20GB drive space
- Gigabit Ethernet
Biamp devices must be running the following minimum firmware to be available in SageVue:
- Tesira v3.6 or newer
- Devio v1.3.4 or newer
- Crowd Mics v1.0 or newer
- QtPro v6.7.2 or newer
- DS3002/3008: v2 or newer
- DS8000: v3 or newer
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
TALK TO AN EXPERT