- Contact Us
- My Resources
- My Activities
- My Account
A good conferencing solution is vital to every organization, regardless of its size. Small conference rooms are just as important as their larger counterparts, and are ideal for sharing information with groups of four to six people.
Biamp's value proposition for small conference rooms
Our TesiraFORTÉ devices support standard telephone service or VoIP conferencing, while the USB port enables direct integration with soft codec technologies like Lync, WebEx, or Skype for Business. Add in our superior AEC technology, and TesiraFORTÉ models are built for truly collaborative communication.
Our Devio and Nexia products are also excellent options for small conference rooms, and each family of devices provides a bevy of features to meet any conferencing need.
Biamp offers flexible solutions designed to suit conferencing spaces of all sizes, so you can forget about the small room and focus on the big idea.
Soft codec conferencing is the way the world does business. To enhance the functionality and flexibility of TesiraFORTÉ, we added a USB port to each model. The port can interface directly with third-party technologies, allowing you to take full advantage of today’s most sophisticated conferencing solutions. By passing all audio signals through a powerful DSP that’s built to make sure every word is heard, you get the best of both worlds.
TesiraFORT VT4 Features:
• Acoustic Echo Cancellation for clear conferencing Audio
• Configurable USB Audio provides direct connection to soft codec conferencing technologies.
• HD-1 Dialer provides seamless integration into VoIP systems.
• Easily expandable to inclued mics, speakers or third party controls.
As a single-box solution, Devio comes packed with conferencing technology, doing all the work so you don’t have to. Its beamforming microphone, available in both tabletop and ceiling-mounted models, has three 120-degree zones, providing full 360-degree coverage of the meeting space. The Devio microphone tracks and intelligently mixes conversation from around the table, allowing far-end conference participants to experience the conversation as it unfolds, providing a real-time, collaborative experience. Biamp acoustic echo cancellation technology eliminates unwanted echo and feedback, while noise cancellation lessens the impact of background noise.
• Single cable connectivity to laptop with USB 3.0
• Automatic room setup
• Acoustic echo cancellation and automatic gain control
• 8 element beamforming microphone in two form factors—tabletop or ceiling mount
If you demand high quality distance-conferencing or need to distribute audio throughout a few rooms, there’s no smarter choice than Nexia. Both the Nexia TC (teleconferencing) and Nexia VC (videoconferencing) digital signal processors feature built-in AEC, and are designed to provide clear audio while delivering true 20Hz to 20kHz bandwidth during multiple participant conversations.
• Network friendly open architecture
• Built in AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) technology
• Pre-configured I/O with definable DSP
• Ethernet port for software configuration and control
• Built-in diagnostic tools
• Event scheduling
• Programmable overhead paging functionality